Lucid Dreaming In Kea
Come along and dive in with no fear to the inspiration, consciousness, dance, myth, dreaming while exploring unique places on KEA island and strengthening your power with energy diet.
Through the ancient techniques found in the sanctuaries of Asclepius and Oniromancy, adapted to a modern interpretation, we rid ourselves of the concepts of time, pain and societal constraints! We purify our inner waters and consciously change the dreams of our life, charting a new course that leads us to the magical connection with the beauty and abundance of the UNIVERSE!!! The waves come and go, but the sea remains the same! It is time to swim in the calm waters of our own sea in the bright sea of “ALS MARMAREI”! After the storm, the rainbow comes out and following the recent trials of the pandemic, incurable parts of ourselves resurface to be redeemed! Bring yourself to ALS MARMAREI, within the bright aura of KEA, and be born again!
The participants will explore the energy sites on the island and through the magical world of conscious dreaming-hypnosis, dance, interactive experiences, nature games and the detox diet, the group will feel their energy soaring. They will be introduced to the rituals of purification, the ancient “catharsis”, learn to immerse themselves in new personal depths, meet their long forgotten secrets and rewrite their personal myth while letting the past melt away like a snake’s shirt with their souls flying like a bright butterfly!
Through dream-reading, the connection with archetypical symbols, encoded in the unconscious and appear through dreams and inspiration, diving into the invisible sides of the ego and emerging into the sacred space-time, the connection with the body and its harmony, the movement of the spheres, as long as the intuitive flight of the soul, we become masters of our lives again, turning the primary cry of our existence into an endless charming song!
The energy one receives from a vacation can last for a few weeks or for a LIFETIME. Join us for a unique experience that will calm the body and emotions while increasing self-confidence, self-esteem and sense of purpose! Join us for a flight over the bright, endless blue horizon of ALS MARMAREI! Join us for a celebration of life in KEA!
The therapeutic team of ALS MARMAREI consists of:
EUGENIA PAPADOPOULOU: Psychotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Applied Psychotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Holistic Therapist, Energy Nutritionist
ZETTI SCARPA KORDISE: Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Teacher, Poet
ANAIS FILIO TRIANTAFILIDOU: Author, Myth and Dreams Researcher, Energy Therapist, Tourism Ph.D
Thursday September 17
- Arrival by rental or private car to villa ALS MARMAREI
- 18:00-20:00 Welcome meeting at ALS MARMAREI WELLNESS RETREATS-ENERGY LUXURY. Get to know each other and connect with the healing techniques of the sanctuaries of Asclepius and Oniromancy, the dream-reading and the sanctity of the body through dance.
- 20:00 Dinner
Friday September 18
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 Dream sharing. Connection with the island and its energy. Elements, symbols and myths, contacted by Anais Filio Triantafillidou.
- 10:30 Departure for Ioulida. Tour to the Lion of Connection with the myth of the Nymphs. Symbolodrama in the spring of the Nymphs, contacted by Eugenia Papadopoulou. Symbolic burial of the past and rebirth in a new course.
- 14:30 Lunch in villa Als Marmarei.
- 18:00-19:00 Dance with Zettti Scarpa Kordize in ALS MARMAREI–WELLNESS RETREATS– ENERGY LUXURY. Introduction to the kinesiological movement of our body.
- 20:00 Dinner
- 21:30 Video; Aggeliki Kompoholi introduces us to the myth of Persephone and Hades
Saturday September 19
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 Sharing of dreams. Tracing with cards, the fairy tail of our lives, contacted by Anais Filio Triantafillidou
- 11:00 First contact with the issue and therapy contacted by Eugenia Papadopoulou
- 14:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Swimming in the beach of Sikamia. Collection of daffodils, the sacred flowers of Persefone
- 18:00 Descent into the underworld with ritual dances conducted by Zetti Scarpa Kordize , descent in the underworld in ALS MARMAREI – WELLNESS RETREATS – ENERGY LUXURY.
- 20:00 Dinner
Sunday September 20
- 07:00 Meditation during the sunrise and connection to the light of Syrius, conducted by Anais Filio Triantafillidou
- 07:30 Breakfast
- 08: 30 Visit to ancient Karthea through the ancient paved path with the sages.
- 10:30 Swimming at the beach of Karthea, thanksgiving ceremony and clinical ypnosis in the temple of Apollo contacted by Eugenia Papadopoulou
- 14:00 Lunch at a local restaurant in Kato Meria. Connection with the traditional Kea.
- 18:00 Ritual dance led by Zetti Skarpa Kordize in ALS MARMAREI – WELLNESS RETREATS – ENERGY LUXURY. Exit to light.
- 20:00 Dinner
Monday September 21
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 Sharing of dreams. The power of pure intentions and the delivery to the flow equals the essence of lucid dreaming- painting on the earth, conducted by Anais Filio Triantafillidou
- 11:00 Fiery letters contacted by Eugenia Papadopoulou
- 14:00 Lunch
- 18:00 Ritual take off dance conducted by Zetti Scarpa Kortize in ALS MARMAREI – WELLNESS RETREATS – ENERGY LUXURY.
- 20:00 Dinner
- 21:30 Goodbye party around the fire in the beach of Sikamia with dancing and singing!
Tuesday September 22
- 8:30 Breakfast
- OPTIONAL SAILING BOAT TRIP TO KINTHOS, neighboring island
THE NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMS BASED MAINLY ON LOCALLY-SOURCED PRODUCTS CREATED BY EUGENIA PAPADOPOULOU
COST: Special Discounted Offer including accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and light dinner, except for one lunch at Kato Meria) and the various therapeutic seminars and outings:
140€/day per person (reduced from 220 €) for private room-double bed .
Total for 5 days: 700 € (reduced from 1100€)
115 €/day per person (reduced from 180 €) for single bed in a room with two single beds.
Total for 5 days: 575 € (from 900€)
110 €/day per person (reduced from 170€) for double bed for two persons
Total for 5 days: 550€ (reduced from 850€)
COST for the SAILING TRIP to KITHNOS 95€ (reduced from 120€)
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION: 10 – 17 PEOPLE
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION for the SAILING TRIP TO KITHNOS: 6-8 PEOPLE
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSIT DEADLINE:By September 4 180 euros plus 30 euros (optional) for the Kythnos trip.
For more information about the program and reservation contact: 00306937167354 or email@example.com
Eugenia Papadopoulou is a clinical psychotherapist-hypnotherapist and specialist in energy nutrition. She holds a BA in Humanities from the Hellenic Open University, and an MA in “Management and Public Relations” from Middlessex University. She was educated in Management of Cultural Units, in Psychotherapy and in Childhood Obesity at Kapodistrian University of Athens and she specializes in Biothimic Psychotherapy and Clinical Hypnosis at the Center for Applied Psychotherapy & Counseling (KEFSY). She is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist from the International Organization GHSC “General Hypnotherapy Standards Council”. She is an NLP Certified Consultant; she is a Certified Consultant in Phenomenology of Human Systems (couple-family-society) for individuals and groups. She was trained in energy nutrition and in holistic healing body techniques (Ancient Greek Hippocratic massage, Shiatsu, Thai Foot Reflexology, Craniosacral, Rejuvance, Qua Sha, Pantai Luar) by great teachers and she was certified by specialized Greek and foreign schools. (Alderson, European School of Shiatsu, NHS).
She works individually or with groups and teaches her own holistic body therapy, the Somatic flow technique. Her research work in recent years has focused on the treatment of juvenile and adult nutritional disorders.
She likes carpentry and she is a specialist in arte povera.
ZETTI SCARPA KORDISE
Zetti Skarpa Korntise has studied classical ballet, Flamenco, Latin Jazz and Kinesiology.
Meanwhile she researched African dances and Ancient Ritualistic dances.
She has published four collections of poetry.
As wife of the Hindu Philosopher and Healer Kameron Kordise, she had the chance
to study in depth spirituality and to express it through her poetry and dance.
She has been teaching, dancing and choreographing for many years in Greece
ANAIS FILIO TRIANTAFYLLIDOU
Anais Filio Triantafyllidou is the owner of the villa Als Marmarei with her husband, Panos Efstathopoulos. She studied law, international law in Brussels, graduated from the National School of Public Administration. She has a Ph.D. in Tourism and she worked in the Greek National Tourist Organization for many years. At the same time she was involved in writing scripts, plays, literature and poetry. She has been practicing dancing and acting for many years as an amateur actress, but also she was involved in astrology, self-knowledge, yoga, Chi Kung and energy therapies. She is practicing MUNAI KI, the indigenous method of healing of the Indians of Andes and Amazon. She has also been researching mythology and dreams for many years.
Finally, she enjoys traveling, children, animals and great company and is the mother of Theodora and Thalia.
Aggeliki Kompoholi studied Greek Philology at the School of Philosophy of the University of Athens, where she obtained her Ph.D. in Folklore Studies (domain of Philosophical Anthropology), having a scholarship of the State. For her research and papers on ethnography she has been offered award certificates three times by the Academy of Athens. She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Greek Onomastics Association, a member of the Greek Association of Folklore Studies, a member of the Greek Society for Ethnology and a member of SIEF (Societé Internationale d’ Ethnologie et de Folklore). At the same time she has published articles on many papers in Greek and foreign journals and she has participated in many Greek and international scientific conferences, with particular emphasis on the philosophical view of ancient Greek literature and culture, as well as on the healing power of Greek language and Greek myths.
She has been working as a teacher of Ancient Greek Language and philosophy (Elliniki Agogi, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, B&M Theocharakis Foundation for Fine Arts and Music, etc.) and she has been collaborating with various psychotherapy groups («THERATREE» -Awakening the Senses of the Soul, KINOSOMA κλπ). At the same time she publishes articles about literature, theatre and art in various literary magazines and websites and has made guest appearances on radio and TV.